I Need Help Posting Kitplanes Articles For Download

weirdjim

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
weirdjim
For about four years after I started doing "digital" articles (i.e. pdf/doc text and .jpg digital photos) on my series of homebuilt avionics articles I posted each one up on my website www.rstengineering.com/kitplanes for free download.

Along about 2002 I took on some well-paying work that prevented me from spending time on a lot of "freebies" that I had been doing, and posting the Kitplanes articles wound up on that list.

Point being, I've got an individual zip file with digital text and images for each month from August 2002 to the present date, but don't have the two to three hours necessary to make the web page (index files, thumbnails, and all that stuff) to post them.

If anybody on here wants to do a service to the aviation community and take the raw article files and turn them into a web page one month at a time, I'm sure your fellow aircraft owners would look kindly upon you. I wouldn't mind in the least a little note on each month's page that read "translated from the Greek by Johnny Jones" or similar.

jweir43@gmail.com if you are in the least interested.:D

Jim

Back