Harris Ranch tomorrow, 11/17/15

Sac Arrow

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Snorting his way across the USA
Harris Ranch tomorrow, 11/18/15

Yes I know this is late notice, but just in case nobody has nothing to do tomorrow, there are some PB (Purple Board) members flying down to Harris Ranch around 1:00 p.m. tomorrow. Not sure what kind of debauchery will be involved and whether or not a donkey will be provided but I assume at a minimum a steak is in effect.

EDIT: 11/18!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
F*** dude, you're right. Brain fart.

BTW I did confirm they do have cole slaw.

Creamy or Vinegar laced???:dunno::dunno::dunno:

I may have received some bad information.

I have searched their online menu, and I cannot find it anyplace. Not even as a side with the sandwiches.

Holy goatcock that place is expensive. It's like having a Manhattan restaurant stuck in the middle of a stockyard.

I have searched their online menu, and I cannot find it anyplace. Not even as a side with the sandwiches.

Holy goatcock that place is expensive. It's like having a Manhattan restaurant stuck in the middle of a stockyard.

Link ???

I will issue pirep tomorrow. I'm so fkd up and tired I can't think right now plus my Asian women are texting me and I can't text worth **** even while driving

**** when it rains it pours

http://www.harrisranch.com/dine_menus.php

I'm chiming in too late for this outing, but they have a discount for pilots on restaurant meals and stays in the hotel. 15% for the meals and I've seen as much as 50% off rooms.

http://www.harrisranch.com/dine_menus.php

I'm chiming in too late for this outing, but they have a discount for pilots on restaurant meals and stays in the hotel. 15% for the meals and I've seen as much as 50% off rooms.

Yes, I got my $15 percent discount. It was quite good.

This was the Horseradish Caesar Flank salad.

Oh, and no they didn't have cole slaw.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2742.JPG
    IMG_2742.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 87
Love flying the Harris Ranch. My favorite $100 so far next to flying to the new Ellas restaurant at KWVI. However looking for good spots in socal and flying to KSBA this weekend after my BFR so that should be fun if weather cooperates.

Back