Great new game!

hell, if you can stop at an hour you're doing better than me. Level 28 is just kicking my apostrophe. :mad:

Tom, it was just pure evil of you to post this link :).

Tom, I'll get you for this!
lg1046curse_you_red_baron.jpg

Made it all the way to level 33!! :goofy::cheerswine:

When doing 33, go around the top.
Congrats!! Lots of free time there in ol' Africa, huh? :D

Now you just feel free to let me know how the (bad word) to get past 28 and I'll be your friend forever. :mad:

:)

Tom, Tom, Tom...I may never get to sleep tonight. How could you do that to your friends at POA :dunno::D

then we'll be awake together, buddy. I was up till 2 messing with the thing last night! :(

During the first part, I blew an hour getting to 11. Then, later sitting around when I should have been STUDYING, I did 12 in almost a half hour. I had 13 almost in the hole... then I hit the cursor key once too many. :goofy: :mad: :goofy: :mad: :goofy: :mad: :goofy: :mad: :goofy: :mad: :goofy::mad: :goofy: :mad: :goofy: :mad: :goofy: :mad: :goofy:

Tom, would you like to meet up sometime soon? :D

Now you just feel free to let me know how the (bad word) to get past 28 and I'll be your friend forever. :mad:

Which one is 28? I'm not about to run back through all of them :D

I fell asleep last night slumped over in my chair, with my fingers twitching on the arrow keys. When I close my eyes now, I see that stupid block flip flopping around. And I'm only on level 15. Sorry, clients of mine, you must wait till Tuesday.

I fell asleep last night slumped over in my chair, with my fingers twitching on the arrow keys. When I close my eyes now, I see that stupid block flip flopping around. And I'm only on level 15. Sorry, clients of mine, you must wait till Tuesday.
I was seeing blocks during my dreams. :confused:

Sigh, I have no life over here. :redface:

Glad to see you made it past 28. 33 gave me the most trouble.

Last edited:
(I'm stuck on level 22)

I think that's the one I'm stuck on too. I don't see how it's possible. You either have a bridge to the finish or the platform necessary to put the block in the hole but not both. :dunno:

250453 if you care to help.

I think that's the one I'm stuck on too. I don't see how it's possible. You either have a bridge to the finish or the platform necessary to put the block in the hole but not both. :dunno:

250453 if you care to help.

You're on 25, but I think you're hitting the X trigger first. Don't. See if that helps.

For the record, I just ran through it again and it took me roughly 2 hours.

Keep in mind that on some levels, you don't have to hit all the switches. On others (maybe 22??) you have to get them all in exactly the right order.

For the record, I just ran through it again and it took me roughly 2 hours.

Keep in mind that on some levels, you don't have to hit all the switches. On others (maybe 22??) you have to get them all in exactly the right order.
Dude! You ARE bored!! :D :D :D

Back