Going to Osh!

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
Turns out I'm going! Plan is for Sunday night through Saturday morning.

Bringing the truck. Ford, not Piper.

Sounds like pontoons and scuba gear will be useful. :hairraise:

In case of emergency, your air mattress can be used as a flotation device.....

I rented a travel trailer to get delivered to the campground next to the main entrance. Today they closed my campground to all incoming RVs due to saturated ground.
Maybe they can deliver the trailer tomorrow, if the rain stops, or maybe not. Maybe Saturday morning, maybe not.

Forecast for rain, rain, and rain until Sunday. I may be driving :incazzato:

Well, we're planning on camping with the MyTransponder folks this year, presuming the ground is dry enough. Backup plan is to stay in a house. Ted, are you going to camp with us? Mike said that you haven't confirmed with him yet.

I'm waiting to see how a few things pan out here this morning and will then know for sure. My schedule is usually not confirmed until about 5 minutes before I get wherever I'm supposed to be. :)

Well, and just as quickly as I was going to go, it's been canceled for me. Staying here. Y'all have fun!

Camping sites are all underwater. Our Cherokee flight (flight of 50) into OSH was cancelled :( due to no space on the ground to park us.

There are a few POAers in the group (FlyGril34Q, Steingar, myself, Flandoc) all sitting in the Waupaca FBO watching the rain.

Back