Going in for annual monday, medical, etc

PoAdeleted5

Deleted by User Request
Well, my Cherokee goes in for my first annual as the owner tomorrow afternoon. After the engine overhaul adventure that started in November and got flying again a couple of weeks, this has already been a tough year of airplane ownership. But the power plant is DONE. Firewall forward has been done. Hopefully the airframe inspection will go smoothly.

Also finally get to see my doctor to get my letter for the FAA to renew my SI medical, which expires end of May. Get to mail that one in to the RFS. My doc was 6 weeks backed up when I called for an appointment in March. I hope that his office can get that out ASAP. No telling how long the RFS will take to stamp my medical and send it back out.

Y'all wish me luck.

larrysb said:
Well, my Cherokee goes in for my first annual as the owner tomorrow afternoon. After the engine overhaul adventure that started in November and got flying again a couple of weeks, this has already been a tough year of airplane ownership. But the power plant is DONE. Firewall forward has been done. Hopefully the airframe inspection will go smoothly.

Also finally get to see my doctor to get my letter for the FAA to renew my SI medical, which expires end of May. Get to mail that one in to the RFS. My doc was 6 weeks backed up when I called for an appointment in March. I hope that his office can get that out ASAP. No telling how long the RFS will take to stamp my medical and send it back out.

Y'all wish me luck.

Good luck on both parts man!

Back