FS: Verizon iPhone 5, 64GB, in box

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
I'm selling my Verizon iPhone 5 (Model A1429), black and slate 64GB edition. $200 asking price (free shipping in the US), purchased new two years ago (17531 TSNEW :lol:), single owner.

I have the original box and unopened earbuds. Screen is in great condition, no dead pixels, always used a screen protector and case ("always hangared").

A brushed metal & rubber Cygnett case is included (has an X-way magnet mount on the back of the CASE, not the phone), which allows it to be held to a mount like this in your car.

Spec page at Apple:

http://support.apple.com/kb/sp655

Please PM me if you're interested in it, offering at POA first.

Last edited:
Why not trade it to Verizon for the new six?

Already purchased the six plus. See my other thread. Also, I think I can get more private party than trade-in... :)

This 64GB version is great for ForeFlight, though! It'll hold the entire set of US/Canada charts, if you want or need that.

Lol what was the trade in going to be? This kinda shows that Apple made the right choice increasing screen real estate. The competition you face here is not only the bigger iPhones, but also the bigger Android market in the $150 range for new.

I also have a white iPhone 5, same specs as above (my wife's old phone). So, white or black, $200.

Back