FS: Plane Perfect Goes to Oshkosh

rwellner98

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
rw2
It's been a great launch for Plane Perfect and we're very excited to be a vendor at Oshkosh for the first time. Hope to meet some of you there!

osh-wi-sm.jpg

I'll stop by. I usually pick up something there to clean up all the damn oil I leaked on the way there. Although, I might finally have a handle on that issue this year.

I will stop in as well....I may be the candidate for a before and after picture...

I'll try and stop by as well. Always looking for something to kept he aircraft clean and shiny.

Good luck at the show.

Thanks much! It's been a fun year.

I'll stop by. I usually pick up something there to clean up all the damn oil I leaked on the way there. Although, I might finally have a handle on that issue this year.

Yeah, my partner owns the C195 pictured in many of our ads (including this one). Chasing oil is a never ending task in that community, and one of the reasons we created the company.

I will stop in as well....I may be the candidate for a before and after picture...

Would love to see before/after pics! We're soliciting photos for the testimonial page: http://planeperfect.us/pages/frontpage

I'll try and stop by as well. Always looking for something to kept he aircraft clean and shiny.

Will look forward to it. Enjoyed chatting with you at the HOPS party a year or two ago.

Back