FS: New Magpul iPhone 5/5s Bump Case

JGoodish

Display Name

Display name:
JGoodish
Brand new in box, never used, black color. $10, I will cover shipping as long as USPS is okay.

I wonder if it is legal in NY,NJ,or CA?:D

I'm not into firearms (though not opposed to them), so I don't own any other Magpul "gear." However, I have had a Magpul Field Case on my iPhone 5s for the past two years, and the phone has been dropped from waist-high onto asphalt, concrete, ceramic tile, and hardwood with no visible damage to the phone OR the case.

The Bump Case combines the flexible TPU material of the field case with a less-flexible polycarbonate outer shell. It appears to be the same size and shape as the Field Case. I bought the Bump Case a while back but have never needed to use it.

JKG

I think it's a nice looking case

Magpul-iPhone-5-Field-Case-3.jpg

I have the 'Bump' case - best quality iPhone case I ever had.

One of my co-workers also has one and is equally impressed. He however additionally has a Magpul 'Field' case, which consist of just of a single material. He claims that even though this is also a great case, it became floppy after a number of removals and installations.

The 'Bump' case therefore seems the way to go. The reviews on Amazon are also very positive: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The case also goes well with an AK with Magpul furniture:
8049cb74462914dc7d1cbc38a6e96b0d.jpg

:D :yes:

Last edited:
Back