FS: $199 - New Product - Icebox Mini Portable Air Conditioner

phillipny

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
phillipny
Hey guys,

New product launch, in time for Summer '16. Icebox Mini is here and we are doing a $100 discount on it, which brings the price down to $199 for the basic model.

If you'd like to try the wireless version (which can accept the Bluetooth controller and App), that also has a $100 discount at the moment.

We are going to run this for a limited time during the product launch until we are sold out of the production run. Original Icebox is still in production if anyone would like the larger size model.

More info below on the Icebox.

If you are interested or would like more info, email us here:
support@switchboxcontrol.com

------

IceBox Portable Air Conditioner

The IceBox is a portable air conditioning system, for your car, boat or airplane.

For Pilots: No more flying in a scorching hot cabin! Turn ON the IceBox during preflight and cool your cabin down before engine start. Jump in and experience a comfortable taxi and departure to a cooler altitude. Enjoy hours of IceBox cooling power and during cruise flight, turn OFF the water pump at altitude to sustain the longest A/C possible.

- Dimensions: 18"x10"x13" (ICEBOX MINI) , 12"x16"x22" (ICEBOX ORIGINAL)

Accessories

- AUX Battery for Stand-Alone Operation and Pre-Cooling the Airplane (RunTime: 1.5 Hours, Dimensions/Weight: 7.5x4.5x7, 7.5lb)
- Pilot's Cable to switch between ship's power and Aux Battery (useful for preflight, fuel stops and post-flight draining the box)
- Custom Gel Packs for Ice Substitute (One "IceBox" gel pack has 10x more cold material than consumer packs; Contains a thin insulation sleeve to transfer cold BTUs out, rather than the hard insulated store-brand types. Reusable 'fuel' Save $$ on Cubed Ice)
- 24V Adapter for use in any 24V electrical system
- Aux Battery Charging Cable

Order here at the link below. Specs and Info on the site
http://switchboxcontrol.com/icebox/

IceboxMini2016_LowRes.jpg

aiDmSO2.jpg

2omgjdd.jpg

vmwbqsP.jpg

ztHYka0.jpg

6UeJUIl.jpg

TTONEIK.jpg

2UxlyCj.jpg

ouzWZTj.jpg

tMfl8Os.jpg

7oh6nZf.jpg

IceboxMini2016_rebate.jpg

I've looked at the website and there is some confusion on the order page. It doesn't specify the regular Icebox vs / new Icebox mini. Maybe I'm just not looking at it correctly.

Also, from a practical standpoint can you give me a comparison between the two models? Are the fans / pumps the same with just a smaller ice capacity or are there other specs that differ? What CFM is the fan on each model? I fly a Saratoga so I'm wanting as many "BTU's" as possible. I'm even looking at how to "plumb" the output from one of these coolers into my overhead vents / fan that is already present in my plane. May not be feasible but that sure would make air distribution very nice.

That's a great idea plumbing the cold air into the plane system.

I have a lot of RV and bonanza customers doing this, and it makes the AC easy to use like a car system.

The equipment between the icebox mini and larger enclosure are the same, just higher ice or gel pack capacity for the big one.

Send me a PM I'll help answer any other questions

P

Almost sold out of the entire production run in 2 days.

We'll get another batch made this weekend, so there isnt too much of a waiting list for new orders.

Enjoy your coolers this summer.

IceboxMini2016.jpg

New airflow test with the Icebox Mini, attached below.

Great cfm output from the new design.

About 1 week left on the $199 rebate.

IMG_9338.JPG

24V wired is sold out again, but wireless/bluetooth models in stock.

More stock coming on Tuesday

Few days left on the $100 rebate, all units currently in stock.

Do you need to receive my rebate form before 5/31/2016 or as long as its postmarked before then?
Thanks

As long as it's post marked, you are good. The most important is the purchase date is still inside the rebate window

Pm or email me if you need any help
P

All memorial weekend orders should get shipped on Tuesday when the shop opens.

But only 2 days left for the rebate. Post mark by May 31st and you can get the $100 discount

Phillip

Last day for the $199 icebox special

We've been getting a lot of requests to keep the $100 discount going.

If you would still like to get an Icebox right now, for a discount, PM me. I'll see what I can do

New user in Florida sent me these below, of his Aeroprakt A-22 with a mini Icebox strapped in. Looks like he got his whole field down there setup with Icebox A/Cs now.

aeroprakt_1.jpg

aeroprakt_2.jpg

aeroprakt_3.jpg

By super popular demand, we are going to extend that $199 Icebox special little longer.

We have ALL models in stock and doing great with the increase demand and supply for everyone.

All orders are shipping on time with FedEx this week, so check your email for tracking.

Enjoy your A/C this summer

New expanded team at the shop is cranking out the orders and big stock for new pilots who are interested.

Happy to help this summer! Our fearless leader on top the pyramid of Icebox orders today :)

He took his friend flying yesterday, and we got another happy customer
P

13416758_10154897202007538_1459076888518216432_o.jpg

13418630_10154896104357538_1995153906724915359_o.jpg

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

New expanded team at the shop is cranking out the orders and big stock for new pilots who are interested.

Happy to help this summer! Our fearless leader on top the pyramid of Icebox orders today :)

He took his friend flying yesterday, and we got another happy customer
P

13416758_10154897202007538_1459076888518216432_o.jpg

13418630_10154896104357538_1995153906724915359_o.jpg

IMG_1125.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG
that's one contented pup!

All orders this week shipping out tomorrow (Monday).

We are doing great with inventory and stock, no delays for new orders.

Enjoy your A/C!

New batch of Icebox just made, PM or email if interested while in-stock.

Thanks everyone for participating in that $100 rebate program for both wired/wireless models.

We'll come up with something for Osh soon, but until then... enjoy these King Air photos of pilots using the Icebox in BE-200, F90 and even some Gulf Streams in Europe and Texas using Icebox. They like the pre-flight cooling on the battery system before the factory Air kicks in.

KA1.jpg

PHL_2519PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

PHL_2053PilotPortraitsTexas20160313PhillipAngert.jpg

KA2.jpg

We're gonna keep the $100 rebate for Oshkosh but for the FULL System, with all accessories

Attached below

IceboxMini201607_rebate.jpg

Almost sold out of 24V adapters but 12V models still in stock this week.

All the orders shipped out, and happy to get everyone on the $199 wired icebox special.

Got to try it out with Granny yesterday at our cookout and battery outside. Took the edge off the 95F in Tulsa, OK. Granny approved!

IceboxGranny.jpg

Back