Do you subscribe to Windy.com Premium subscription? Do you find it beneficial for trip planning?

Lndwarrior

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Gary
Trying to decide of Windy premium is worth me spending $19.

I understand its subjective but even after reading the added benefits I'm still not sure how they may apply to flight planning, if at all.

If you use it and get some benefit from the premium subscription I would like to know what the benefits are.

I use the base program quite a bit for local weather info but it's not really part of my flight planning, other than a look ahead for a few days.

TIA

I use it more than the others. It seems to have everything, if I mess with it long enough.

I even found wave heights after getting into an argument with a big boating guy

Have you tried aero weather? Gives instant metars for the entire trip in a second. Save the trip and the info is always there

My radar has an aviation tier

It’s my primary source, I like having the multiple models, cloud forecasts, radar, etc, all in one app.

I was an early adopter of Windy. I use it far more than official sources as it’s much easier to use and provides more useful info with a much better user interface. The premium opens longer outlook forecasts and more

Back