B-Kool Portable Cooling Systems Announces Designer Colors

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
B-Kool is proud to announce the addition of two new limited Edition Designer Colors to our product line.

Black ice and Burrrrgundy

Tupload_2016-7-25_5-30-36.png black ice.jpg hese two designer colors are available on a limited basis

Pricing is the same as our traditional Red B-Kool and available in 12 or 24 volt versions.

To order please contact me directly at Bob@b-Kool.net, or online at B- Kool.net (under special instructions note color preference and phone number).

We have limited quantities of these colors and once they are gone, they are gone.

B-Kool was recently featured in “AOPA Pilot” and is the recipient of "The Aviation Consumer" Top Gear editor’s choice for "Best portable Cabin Cooler." B-Kool is an affordable and effective solution for aircraft cooling needs. Using a combination of ice and water, B-Kool provides up to 2 hours or more of 40º cool air.

For more information about B-Kool, visit http://www.b-kool.net.

I received notification from my supplier that an additional limited quantity of both the Buurgundy and Black Ice colors are available.

We are basically sold out of both and plan on ordering more. The question is how many? If anyone is interested please contact me directly at Bob@b-Kool.net or 928-300-4045

I need to let them know my order size by Thursday. Then we will likely have a couple of weeks till we get them

Thanks all

Back