Approach into Sedona - Movie

Nice clean video. No "jello" waves.

Sedona is an interesting pace to land for sure. :yes:

One of my favorite flights was a trip from Flagstaff through the red rocks late in the afternoon and landing at Sedona. Thanks for posting that.

When does the plane drop all of its fuel so as to sicken the people of Sedona?

http://www.closetheairport.com/blog/

WARNING: That is a blog of a crazy person. Read for enjoyment, but weep for those that have to deal with her.

If her real estate agent didnt disclose something she can seek legal action. Also, did she buy the house site unseen? wouldnt having visited the house prior to purchase made it painfully clear that there is raw jet fuel pouring down the gutters while stinky obnoxious jets flew above.:dunno:

Your video is awesome! Someday I hope to have the joy of flying into this airport!

Joshua...
While you're there, make a day of it and do Monument Valley, Lake Powell, Bryce, and the Grand Canyon. Perhaps too much visual simulation in a short time... your eyes will pop out of your head.:yikes:
Very nice video.

Last edited:
Beautiful.

The evening shadows emphasize the mesa runway. My wife landed with me there in a Cessna 150, but it was near noon, and until she saw this video she did not realize how steep the walls of the bluff were.

Thanks Dan. We hope to get out there in the RV-10 someday.

Thanks Dan. We hope to get out there in the RV-10 someday.
The '10 likes it there. We flew up for lunch at the airport restaurant.

Seems like the same fires were burning last spring that are burning there now.

Not long after we flew there, a Duke ran off the end on takeoff. It was too easily to visualize how that ended. It can be a bit high and hot I guess. Tragic.

Back