Annual Wings of Hope Save-a-Kids-Life Aircraft Raffle!

Ken Pedersen

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Pedersen
You can win a beautiful 1972 Cessna 172L IFR Equipped, Autopilot, Garmin GNC 300XL GPS, Great Paint, STOL Kit, Rosen Sun Visors, PLUS: A PPL or Advanced Training Scholarship!
And that’s not all – we are offering a 2nd prize of a PPL or advanced training scholarship! Already have your PPL but want to get your seaplane rating? Or maybe you never finished your IFR? Then here’s your chance. Only 3000 tickets will be sold and last year's raffle sold out in 6 weeks! Proceeds support our Medical Air Transport mission of locating advanced medical care for complex medical conditions and providing patients free air transport to and from those facilities for as long as it takes. Click on www.wingsofhoperaffle.org

3 tickets purchased.. Thanks! Just wondering, do we get actual tickets or ticket numbers??

Clearing my schedule for some training in my new-to-me 172!

Bought my ticket today so you all will just have to wait until next year. :D

John

As of 5:00 pm yesterday 1826 tickets have been sold. We could completely sell out before the end of this month.

As of 5:00 pm yesterday 1826 tickets have been sold. We could completely sell out before the end of this month.

Thanks for posting this. I'm buying my 3 now.

I would really like it if you guys posted more pictures of these but as we can all see the tickets sell anyways. Its more because I'm dreaming of winning it :lol:

How long does it take between purchase and physical ticket receipt?

I purchased on Apr 1, but haven't gotten anything yet.

Got em yesterday.

Last edited:
I'm in. I will make someone a great deal on my O-300 '66 172 when they deliver my new plane. I'm thinking I'll sell my current one in Tennessee to a Vol.

Mine got here this week. I put them in my fire safe. That way I cannot lose them to fire or lose them by misplacing them. Yes, I've gotten paranoid as I get older.

Got an email today that said they are down to 400 tickets.

Tickets are now SOLD OUT! It says the drawing date will be announced soon!!!! Their site said they sold out yesterday the 22nd.

Last edited:
I'm glad I finally got around to purchasing mine... I had been procrastinating about keeping this lovely raffle win away from y'all.

Back