Airport/FBO recommendation near Cowboys Stadium

Van Johnston

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Van Johnston
Any recommendations for which airport/FBO to fly into for overnight trip to Cowboys game?

Arlington and Grand Prairie are obvious choices based on proximity and arrival from the south, but wanted to see if there is a reason to go to (or avoid) one or the other, or consider other choices. Will be looking for help with rental car and hotel. Light single and will buy about 25 gal of fuel. Thanks (and no Cowboys jokes needed; I think I've heard them all and repeated a few myself)

Any recommendations for which airport/FBO to fly into for overnight trip to Cowboys game?

Arlington and Grand Prairie are obvious choices based on proximity and arrival from the south, but wanted to see if there is a reason to go to (or avoid) one or the other, or consider other choices. Will be looking for help with rental car and hotel. Light single and will buy about 25 gal of fuel. Thanks (and no Cowboys jokes needed; I think I've heard them all and repeated a few myself)

GKY just finished a new terminal and tower a couple of years ago. Nice field, easy access to the game, and easy flying from the South. Self serve pumps are on the far South side if you really want to save some money on fuel.

Nothing wrong with Grand Prairie, Arlington is just my choice.

Arlington must be doing something right as they seem to be getting a big piece of the game biz.

GKY just finished a new terminal and tower a couple of years ago. Nice field, easy access to the game, and easy flying from the South. Self serve pumps are on the far South side if you really want to save some money on fuel.

Nothing wrong with Grand Prairie, Arlington is just my choice.

Havnt been to Arlington since they finished the new terminal,it was always a friendly airport with cheap self serve fuel.good luck

Back