Abort - was lunch at KGMU 7/28.

bflynn

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Brian Flynn
No responses except e-man. Guess nobody wants to fly on a beautiful day.

I’m heading to CRE for seafood.
We know you're not out of town. Meet at Runway Cafe at 1pm on Sunday to commiserate on not being in Wisconsin. I cannot get there earlier due to airplane availability.

If you're not sure if you're invited, you are. That includes even if you're flying up to Oshkosh and for some reason are still in South Carolina.

The South Carolina Breakfast Club meets in Spartanburg at 9, do both and pig out.

Last edited:
My cylinder is still on vacation in Florida. :-(

So, it's going to be a small party...I guess I'm the only one not going that wants to.

you meant THIS sunday, right? 7/28?

This coming sunday works well as a rain date. I had cigs less than 1000 until after 11am last sunday. Nobody else confirmed, so I figured everyone was in Wisconsin.

Weather permitting, I'll be there at 11 on Sunday when they open.

11am for breakfast or 1pm for lunch?

My cylinder is STILL on vacation in Florida.

I’d fly up there, but the plane is still getting a new panel. And for some reason, the avionics shop closed this week to go to some air show.

C’mon, spend some of that gas money you save by not showing up to Oshkosh……again.

well I definitely have time to plan after not being picked up in the 12 on your way to osh

The weather tomorrow looks great - if you're not busy, come out to KGMU in Greenville SC for lunch at 12.

I'll be there, please let me know here if you're coming so I can know whether or not to wait.

I’m iffy, might have a change in plans but I’ll let u know.

no responses except e-man. Calling an audible for myself, going to CRE for seafood.

The weather is beautiful and so calm out. Normal turbulence coming into the beach, but great flight.

Sweet! Wish there were a twin around here for rental solo. What were the requirements for it, just out of curiosity?
Insurance said 10 in type was OK but I'm paying the difference in premium (150/mo?) until I have 100 MEL and 50 in type.

I’m always up for a run to GMU rain (no TS) or shine, but Sunday morning is church for me.

We had a horrible time at a horrible location. Never again.

ac30cfc52de48ac8062ee3201352facc.jpg

bb3dac36ddb268aaf2e035b99a0b3e6c.jpg

e751761bc7c21b904c117f6310b2f174.jpg

Back