Why haven't you been to a POA fly-in ?

i haven't attended a POA fly in since probably 2011 or so Gastons? But that is mostly because they tend to happen in the summer when I get occupied flying gliders. Always had a Mighty Fine Time at all of them!
Fly your glider to Gaston's

i haven't attended a POA fly in since probably 2011 or so Gastons? But that is mostly because they tend to happen in the summer when I get occupied flying gliders. Always had a Mighty Fine Time at all of them!

Not to mention how much time it takes to fulfill the role of 'trophy husband'!

Are there any POA fly ins in the southeast? Is there a list somewhere?

So, no list? You just randomly show up at an airport/farmers field and hope others do too?

Understandable...
Perhaps members out west can propose a nice fly-in spot?
Personally I would be totally down to fly out west to a mountain-y or scenic place.
Sunriver is pretty awesome. People can stay in VRBO houses or the hotel. As long as a few folks got rental cars, we'd be good (or a few locals attended). S21 https://www.sunriverfbo.com/

I'd make that. 2 hours in a 172 from Seattle and not rediculous for California/AZ/etc folks.

So, no list? You just randomly show up at an airport/farmers field and hope others do too?

basically just start a thread if there's somewhere u wanna go and try and get people to go to. pick a place and a date/time and see if it catches on. rarely does with the southeast crew but sometimes you get lucky.

It’s a bit like Hisenburgs uncertainty- either you are there, or you are not. The only way to find out is to attend

Back